ON MOST ORDERS OVER $25
GET $5 BACK ON EVERY $100 SPENT
NO QUESTIONS, NO HASSLE!
EVANS B14UV2 UV2 COATED DRUMHEAD 14 INCH
UV2 drumheads feature EVANS? patented UV-cured coating technology over two plies of reinforced 7mil film. Extensively tested with some of the heaviest of hitters, these heads set a new standard for durability in one of the most tried and true two ply forms. They make for a versatile snare head or a warm, focused tom head with lots of attack.
- EVANS UV2 drumheads are made with two plies of 7mil film.
- This snare batter features EVANS patented UV-cured coating for superior protection made to withstand even the heaviest hitters.
- UV2 heads have a prominent attack, shorter sustain, medium brightness, and highly enhanced durability.
- All EVANS drumheads feature Level 360 Technology to provide ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- EVANS drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
For over 60 years, EVANS has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, EVANS drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all EVANS drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.