ON MOST ORDERS OVER $25
GET $5 BACK ON EVERY $100 SPENT
NO QUESTIONS, NO HASSLE!
Welcome to Denver Percussion's Rental Program
At Denver Percussion, we pride ourselves on offering flexible and convenient rental options to meet a variety of needs. Whether you are an individual looking for a short-term instrument rental, a student needing a longer rental, or a performance organization in need of the quality instruments, we've got you covered.
Who Is This For?
- Individual Musicians
- Event Planners
- Small Gatherings
- Duration: From one day to a few weeks.
- Inventory: Wide range of musical instruments available.
- Quality: All instruments are well-maintained and tuned.
- Delivery & Pickup: Convenient delivery and pickup services.
- Affordable Rates: Competitive pricing to fit your budget.
How It Works
- Select Your Instrument: Browse our online catalog or visit our store.
- Book Online or In-Store: Complete your booking process by paying the rental fee.
- Receive the Instrument: Opt for delivery or collect it from our store.
- Return: Return the instrument by the agreed-upon date.
Who Is This For?
- Event Management Companies
- Music Venues
- Educational Institutions
- Corporate Events
- Long-Term Options: Monthly and yearly rental agreements available.
- Bulk Rentals: Discounts available for large quantities.
- Custom Solutions: Tailored packages to meet your specific needs.
- Maintenance Support: On-site service and maintenance included.
- Up-to-Date Equipment: We regularly update our inventory.
How It Works
- Consultation: Contact our commercial rental team for personalized advice.
- Custom Quote: Receive a customized quote based on your needs.
- Agreement & Deposit: Sign the rental agreement and pay the security deposit.
- Delivery & Setup: We deliver and set up the equipment as per your schedule.
- Ongoing Support: Maintenance and customer support throughout the rental period.
- Return & Finalize: Return the equipment and finalize the billing.
Why Choose Us?
- Quality Assurance: All instruments and equipment are quality checked.
- Customer Support: Our team is available 24/7 for any assistance.
- Transparent Pricing: No hidden fees or surprise charges.
For more information or to start your rental process, Contact Us today at 866-737-2877.
Denver Percussion Rent-to-Own Program
At Denver Percussion, we understand that owning your dream drum set or percussion instrument may feel like a significant financial commitment. That's why we're thrilled to introduce our Rent-to-Own Program, designed to make your musical dreams a reality, one beat at a time.
How It Works
Our Rent-to-Own Program offers you a simple and affordable way to acquire the percussion equipment you've always wanted. Here's how it works:
- Select Your Dream Gear: Choose the drum set or musical instrument you've been dreaming of from our wide selection of top-quality products.
- Make a Down Payment: Begin your journey towards ownership by making a modest down payment on the chosen item.
- Flexible Monthly Payments: We'll work with you to establish a comfortable monthly payment plan that suits your budget. Each month, a portion of your payment goes toward the total purchase price.
- Ownership at Your Fingertips: As you make your monthly payments, you'll inch closer to full ownership. Once your payments reach the total purchase price, the instrument is officially yours!
Benefits of Our Rent-to-Own Program
- Affordability: Our program makes it easier for you to afford high-quality instruments and equipment without the need for a large upfront payment.
- Flexible Terms: We offer flexible terms and customizable monthly payment plans to accommodate your financial situation and timeline.
- High-Quality Selection: Choose from our range of top-notch percussion instruments, drum sets, and accessories, ensuring you get the best value for your investment.
- No Credit Checks: We understand that everyone's financial situation is unique. That's why our Rent-to-Own Program doesn't require a credit check.
Terms and Conditions
While our Rent-to-Own Program is designed to be accessible and straightforward, it's essential to be aware of some terms and conditions:
- Down Payment: A down payment is required to initiate the program.
- Monthly Payments: Timely monthly payments are crucial to maintaining your Rent-to-Own status.
- Ownership: You will own the instrument outright once you have completed all required payments.
- Early Ownership: If you wish to own the instrument sooner, you can pay off the remaining balance at any time.
- Maintenance: While renting, you are responsible for the care and maintenance of the instrument.
What You Need to Know when Renting an Instrument
- Rent-to-Own Option: Our Rent-to-Own program allows you to accumulate equity toward owning the instrument, without a binding contract. If your child plans to continue with band in the fall, consider retaining the instrument over the summer to preserve your earned equity.
- School Year Rental: This option runs from September to June and does not build equity toward ownership. Ideal for students wishing to experiment with an instrument for a year, it automatically converts to a monthly Rent-to-Own contract on July 1st. Renew before this date for another school year and enjoy free rent for July and August.
- Instrument Exchange: You can apply up to 12 months of paid base rental toward a less expensive instrument. To upgrade to a higher-priced instrument, simply pay the difference in rental fees.
- Purchase/Early Payoff: You may apply 100% of your paid rental fees (excluding School Year Rentals) to the instrument's list price. Opt for an early payoff to receive a 35% discount on the remaining balance, at which point ownership transfers to you.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancel this rental agreement anytime by returning the instrument in good condition and settling any outstanding balances. Note that refunds or prorations of previous payments, including those for School Year Rentals, are not available.
- Loss/Damage Waiver: Optional coverage for unintentional loss, damage, or theft ranges from an additional $4-20 per month. This does not cover normal wear and tear or consumable items like reeds and mouthpieces.
- Maintenance Tips: Treat your instrument like a car; proper maintenance is crucial. If the instrument still has the original heads from two years ago, it might be time for an update. Keep your cleaning tools handy.